In a partnership to help all students in NWLA have access to educational resources, Step Forward partnered with LSUS, SUSLA, and BPCC to provide FAFSA training for Shreve-Memorial Library staff members. Participants from the workshop will now be able to assist students and guardians navigate scholarship and financial aid opportunities when applying to secondary education institutions.
- Smart City: Workforce Analysis Workshop March 14, 2019
- Step Forward’s Leadership Council meets New Teen Advisory Committee February 28, 2019
- Babies Brain Food Mardis Gras February 28, 2019
- City of Shreveport and Step Forward Announce Smart City Workforce Analysis Workshop February 28, 2019
- Happy Valentines Day, Volunteers! February 28, 2019