In a partnership to help all students in NWLA have access to educational resources, Step Forward partnered with LSUS, SUSLA, and BPCC to provide FAFSA training for Shreve-Memorial Library staff members. Participants from the workshop will now be able to assist students and guardians navigate scholarship and financial aid opportunities when applying to secondary education institutions.
- Resilience Screening November 28, 2018
- Holiday Book Drive Update November 28, 2018
- FAFSA & College Nights at Shreve-Memorial Library October 31, 2018
- Step Forward partners with Barnes & Noble for Holiday Book Drive October 31, 2018
- Step Forward Launches Second PTS Training October 22, 2018