Active citizenship and academic success are the foundation of a vibrant community. When too many children in a community are not succeeding, neither then can the community.
WHAT WE AIM TO ACCOMPLISH
Success for every child in the Northwest Louisiana community, toward the ultimate goal of “thrive by 25” – obtaining a sustainable, living-wage job by the age of 25.
HOW WE ACCOMPLISH THIS
- Shared Common Vision that focuses on Regional Collaboration driving Student Success, Productive Citizenship and Global Competitiveness
- Collaborative Action that aligns community partners to continually identify, adopt and scale what improves student outcomes
- Data Driven, Evidence Based Decision Making that delivers positive results for children from cradle to career
- Communication that offers transparency about our outcomes
- Investment to sustain and scale what the data says works
A partnership that includes the entire community
OUR GEOGRAPHIC FOCUS
Bossier, Caddo, DeSoto & Webster Parishes